From planetary imaging to autoguiding.
Sony ICX098BQ Color CCD Sensor.
The PLA-C+ 310Kp Monochrome CCD Camera is capable of planetary imaging to autoguiding in very low light. It includes the Sony sensor ICX098BQ (640×480 pixel array).
Due to its excellent sensitivity this camera is ideally suited for planetary imaging with great noise reduction. It provides 2×2 hardware binning (640 x 480) and 5.6μm micron square pixels to detect low light stars for autoguiding.
- FPGA circuit to significantly reduce electronic noise
- 3 playback speeds CCD / CMOS matrix
- “Energy saving” mode for long exposure
- Sony ICX098BQ 1/4″
- 640x 480
- 5.6µm x 5.6µm
- 60 8bit; 30 12bit
- From 1/10000s to several minutes
- For filter wheel control, focusing motors control, and telescope mount control (ASCOM V6)
- BMP, AVI (8bit), FITS (8/16 bit) et SER (8/16bit) which can be read directly with main softwares like RegiStax V6.1, Avistacker V2, AutoStakkert V2
- ASCOM V6 Plugin available and tested with PHDGuiding V1.14, AstroArt V4 & V5, MaximDL V5, Prism and all softwares using ASCOM protocol
- 50 x 50 x 40mm
- 170g (6 oz)
- CCD Sensor
- CCD Matrix (L*H)
- Pixel size
- Hardware binning 2×2
- Hardware ROI (region of interest)
- A/D converter
- Frame rate(8/12bit)
- Exposure time
- Communication port
Software and compatibility
Windows XP SP3, Vista, W7, 8, 8.1 x86/x64
Compliant with Microsoft Directshow
The SDK is available on request for programming (Microsoft C# or C++).
Linux drivers are available.
Drivers are not available but it is possible to run i-Nova cameras in emulation Windows mode with Bootcamp.
Frame rate (FPS) at full resolution:
Until 60 FPS
Until 30 FPS
C mount to 1.25’’ adapter
USB2 cable for PC connection
Software pack including:
PLxCapture control and acquisition specific software and conversion format utility (video)
New software releases are available for download from FTP site www.inova-ccd.fr/download
Autoguiding cable RJ12 connector for ST4 port
Peltier cooling system kit with or w/o temperature regulation
Motorised filter wheel – 5 or 8 positions provided with ASCOM plugin
Electronic viewfinder: C/CS mount objective lens, FL from 2.1mm (150° fov) to 25mm (11° fov)
GPS module with USB2.0 portC mount to T2 female adapter
Tel +888 427 8766 or… Contact via Email