From lunar/solar imaging to autoguiding.
Sony Super HAD ICX204AK – 800Kpx Color CCD Sensor.
New Sony Super HAD ICX204AK CCD sensor (1024 x 768 pixel array) with a very high quantum efficiency from the visible spectrum.
Ideally suited for lunar/solar high resolution imaging, and deepsky imaging, thanks to a very good sensitivity in the whole visible spectrum range, with a low electronic noise which allows long exposure times.
Provides 2×2 hardware binning (512 x 384) to get a 9.3µm square pixel to be able to detect a faint star for autoguiding.
C-mount thread (this standard allows users to take different kinds of adapters like 1.25” eyepiece holder, camera objective lens with step down ring).
- Sony HAD ICX204AK 1/3″
- 1024 x 768
- 4.65µm x 4.65µm
- Up to 24 FPS at full resolution
- From 0.1ms to infinity
- For filter wheel control, focusing motors control, and telescope mount control (ASCOM V6)
- BMP, AVI (8bit), FITS (8/16 bit) et SER (8/16bit) which can be read directly with main softwares like RegiStax V6.1, Avistacker V2, AutoStakkert V2
- ASCOM V6 Plugin available and tested with PHDGuiding V1.14, AstroArt V4 & V5, MaximDL V5, Prism and all softwares using ASCOM protocol
- 50 x 50 x 40mm
- 170g (6 oz)
- CCD Sensor
- CCD Matrix (L*H)
- Pixel size
- Hardware binning 2×2
- Hardware ROI (region of interest)
- A/D converter
- Frame rate(8/12bit)
- Exposure time
- Communication port
Software and compatibility
Windows XP SP3, Vista, W7, 8, 8.1 x86/x64
Compliant with Microsoft Directshow
The SDK is available on request for programming (Microsoft C# or C++).
Linux drivers are available.
Drivers are not available but it is possible to run i-Nova cameras in emulation Windows mode with Bootcamp.
Frame rate (FPS) at full resolution:
Until 24 FPS
Until 12 FPS
USB2 cable for PC connection
Software pack including:
- PLxCapture control and acquisition specific software and conversion format utility (video)
- ASCOM plugin
New software releases are available for download from FTP site www.inova-ccd.fr/download
Peltier cooling system kit with or w/o temperature regulation
- Motorized filter wheel – 5 or 8 positions provided with ASCOM plugin
Electronic viewfinder: C/CS mount objective lens, FL from 2.1mm (150° fov) to 25mm (11° fov)
GPS module with USB2.0 portC mount to T2 female adapter
Tel +888 427 8766 or… Contact via Email