From lunar/solar & deepsky imaging to autoguiding.
Aptina MT09M001 - 1.3Mpx CMOS monochrome sensor.
The iNOVA PLC-M 1.3Mp Monochrome CMOS Camera is a multi-purpose camera capable of lunar/solar imaging to autoguiding in very low light. It includes the Aptina MT9M001 (1280×1024 pixel array) with very high quantum efficiency from the visible to near infared(IR).
Due to its excellent sensitivity, of the visible to near infared(IR), this camera is ideally suited for solar/lunar imaging with good noise control. It provides 2×2 hardware binning (640 x 480) for a 10.4 micron square pixel to detect low light stars for autoguiding.
- C male adapter – Flowing 31.75mm
- USB2 cable for PC connection
- Software package incorporating PLxCapture application and format conversion utility
- ROI equipment (windowing)
- Aptina MT9M001 1/2″
- SXGA (1280 x 1024)
- 5.2μm x 5.2μm
- 10 bit
- 30 FPS
- From 0.1ms to infinity
- For filter wheel control, focusing motors control, and telescope mount control (ASCOM V6)
- BMP, AVI (8bit), FITS (8/16 bit) et SER (8/16bit) which can be read directly with main softwares like RegiStax V6.1, Avistacker V2, AutoStakkert V2
- ASCOM V6 Plugin available and tested with PHDGuiding V1.14, AstroArt V4 & V5, MaximDL V5, Prism and all softwares using ASCOM protocol
- 50 x 50 x 40mm
- 170g (6 oz)
- CMOS Sensor
- CCD Matrix (L*H)
- Pixel size
- Hardware binning 2×2
- Hardware ROI (region of interest)
- A/D converter
- Frame rate(8/12bit)
- Exposure time
- Communication port
Software and compatibility
Windows XP SP3, Vista, W7, 8, 8.1 x86/x64
Compliant with Microsoft Directshow
The SDK is available on request for programming (Microsoft C# or C++).
Linux drivers are available.
Drivers are not available but it is possible to run i-Nova cameras in emulation Windows mode with Bootcamp.
Frame rate (FPS) at full resolution:
30fps progressive scan
C mount to 1.25’’ adapter
USB2 cable for PC connection
Software pack including:
- PLxCapture control and acquisition specific software and conversion format utility (video)
- ASCOM plugin
New software releases are available for download from FTP site www.inova-ccd.fr/download
Autoguiding cable RJ12 connector for ST4 port
Peltier cooling system kit with or w/o temperature regulation
Motorised filter wheel – 5 or 8 positions provided with ASCOM plugin
Electronic viewfinder: C/CS mount objective lens, FL from 2.1mm (150° fov) to 25mm (11° fov)
GPS module with USB2.0 port
C mount to T2 female adapterTel +888 427 8766 or… Contact via Email