From lunar/solar & deepsky imaging to autoguiding.
Sony Exview ICX445ALA – 1.2 Mpx Monochrome CCD Sensor.
New Sony Exview ICX445ALA CCD sensor (1280 x 960 pixel array) with a very high quantum efficiency from the visible spectrum to the near infrared (IR) region.
Ideally suited for lunar/solar high resolution imaging, thanks to an excellent sensitivity from the visible spectral range to the near infrared region, with a very low electronic noise which allows long exposure times.
Provides 2×2 hardware binning (640 x 480) to get a 7.5µm square pixel to be able to detect a faint star for autoguiding.
C-mount thread (this standard allows users to take different kinds of adapters like 1.25” eyepiece holder, camera objective lens with step down ring).
- Sony Exview ICX445ALA 1/4″
- 3.75µm x 3.75µm
- Up to 23 FPS at full resolution
- From 0.1ms to infinity
- For filter wheel control, focusing motors control, and telescope mount control (ASCOM V6)
- BMP, AVI (8bit), FITS (8/16 bit) et SER (8/16bit) which can be read directly with main softwares like RegiStax V6.1, Avistacker V2, AutoStakkert V2
- ASCOM V6 Plugin available and tested with PHDGuiding V1.14, AstroArt V4 & V5, MaximDL V5, Prism and all softwares using ASCOM protocol
- 50 x 50 x 40mm
- 170g (6 oz)
- CCD Sensor
- CCD Matrix (L*H)
- Pixel size
- Hardware binning 2×2
- Hardware ROI (region of interest)
- A/D converter
- Frame rate(8/12bit)
- Exposure time
- Communication port
Software and compatibility
Windows XP SP3, Vista, W7, 8, 8.1 x86/x64
Compliant with Microsoft Directshow
The SDK is available on request for programming (Microsoft C# or C++).
Linux drivers are available.
Drivers are not available but it is possible to run i-Nova cameras in emulation Windows mode with Bootcamp.
- C mount to 1.25’’ adapter
USB2 cable for PC connection
Software pack including:
- PLxCapture control and acquisition specific software and conversion format utility (video)
- ASCOM plugin
New software releases are available for download from FTP site
Peltier cooling system kit with or w/o temperature regulation
- Motorised filter wheel – 5 or 8 positions provided with ASCOM plugin
Electronic viewfinder: C/CS mount objective lens, FL from 2.1mm (150° fov) to 25mm (11° fov)
GPS module with USB2.0 portC mount to T2 female adapterTel +888 427 8766 or… Contact via Email